Hemimophite and Smithsonite

As promised this post will continue on revealing my smithsonite and hemimorphite explorations! I gave some background in the Gemboree Adventure post about the trace element zinc that is present both these stones, now I will touch on some of the energetic experiences and information I have gotten from working with and researching these lovely crystals.

hemimorphite specimen purchased at the Bancroft Gemboree
My first experience with the hemimorphite was when it “came” into a session energetically right onto the heart chakra, it seemed to nestle right in there (Sometimes if a stone is not in the room with me during a session and I get the intuition to use it I will bring it in energetically rather than leave the room to go get it). This all happened before I meditated with it myself, which I found very interesting… I took this as a sign that this particular piece was the first one I would work with and share with you. While all stones of a particular type will share energetic properties ultimately each individual stone has its own signature.

In this case the stone I am talking about is this lovely sea blue horseshoe shaped piece. When I researched the blue variety of hemimorphite specifically it was said to be linked to the heart chakra and then when I meditated with this particular piece boy oh boy did that confirm the heart chakra connection. I immediately felt this stone in my heart; it caused a couple of palpitations that manifested as a quick clearing of some energetic debris that was just ready to be released. As the meditation went on the energy moved into my throat and again felt quite cleansing, in this case soothing as well. Then to my surprise it moved right up into my third eye, where I experienced this feeling of expansion and again clearing. It had a real watery quality to it, but again the way the energy moved and felt it also could be a storm element stone. In this case I will say its both water and storm. After the meditation I experienced intense energy moving throughout my body, clearing away debris right down to my base chakra, it made me feel like I really needed to stretch and move. This was an amazing cleansing and ultimately energizing crystal encounter, Several hours later I can feel the impact and I look forward to watching things unfold over the next 24 hours!

smithsonite specimans purchased at the Bancroft Gemboree
The first piece of smithsonite I bought was this lovely lavender pink piece (the stone on the right side of the picture), it felt so soft, gentle and loving when I first picked it up and even though pink as a colour throws me off a little I new this delicate yet powerful healing energy was seriously needed at this time. A friend later told me about how smithsonite enhances the psychic connection between the healer and client if both are holding a piece during a session. This of course for me is very useful information to have! Thanks Silla!

The meditation I just did with this wonderful specimen confirmed my first instinct that it is a very loving and gentle energy. Like the hemimorphite the energy was felt immediately in my heart chakra but the way it felt was very different than the hemimorphites quick agility and no nonsense kind of clearing. This piece of smithsonite went directly to the heart but with a very gentle, compassionate and soft energy that moved from the heart to the upper heart area tenderly releasing old grief and heartache. All this time it was a very soft energy, it was still intense but it was more fluid, no question this is a water element stone. When thinking of how I could aptly describe its energy I had images of little fluffy clouds (almost angelic but not wind energy), wisps of pastel vapor in water, almost milky in texture come to mind. A sensation that describes the energy is the feeling of tall seaweed swaying back and forth in a subtle current of an almost still lake.

This crystal also worked on my throat and third eye chakras, it was as if the energy was moving out of my throat and 3rd eye chakra and being released through my breath, through a lot of sighing and deep, outward, open mouthed breathing which made the release quicker. Although this was a powerful release it continually maintained a quite loving, gentle and ultimately kind hearted feeling.  All that said smithsonite, in all its ranges of colours,  accesses the emotional body on all levels and teaches us about divine unconditional love, joy, peace and communication.

    1 comments:

  1. Yummy stones! I'm drooling. Great fun to read of your doings and experiences with the crystals and stones. Thanks for the tidbits on the zinc bearing stones and for sharing all of your adventures here on your blog!

  2. Post a Comment